Meet Me & Contact
This blog is owned, edited and managed by Kayla Matthews.
Matthews is a tech journalist and blogger, whose work has appeared on websites such as VentureBeat, MakeUseOf, VICE’s Motherboard, Gear Diary, Inc.com, The Huffington Post, CloudTweaks, and others.
Drawing from her interests in technology and its applications to daily life, Matthews writes about the intersection of technology and productivity.
Check out some of my latest posts on the blog:
- Organize Your Phone in 8 Creative Ways
- Machine Learning Is Taking Over Our Lives — For the Better
- The On-Demand Economy: What Is It, and How Does It Affect Us?
- The Cryptocurrency Market and How it Influences Our Economy
- 7 Headphones for Studying That Students Will Love
- Can AI Time Trackers Actually Make You More Productive?
- What Is Bitcoin? An Overview of Cryptocurrency
- How Do I Activate Okay Google?
- Medical Apps That Can Potentially Save Your Life
- 7 To-Do List Chrome Apps to Enhance Efficiency
If you’re here because you’re interested in submitting a guest post, go to this page instead to view our writing guidelines and fill out our guest contributor form.
If you want to reach out for a different reason, you can do so using the contact form below.
Latest posts by Kayla Matthews (see all)
- Organize Your Phone in 8 Creative Ways - April 19, 2018
- Machine Learning Is Taking Over Our Lives — For the Better - April 17, 2018
- The On-Demand Economy: What Is It, and How Does It Affect Us? - April 12, 2018